Friday, October 2, 2015

October is for ...



OCTOBER IS FOR
  • decorating and planning for October 2015 listersgottalists
  • Insanity Max 30 month two. I am planning to repeat month two program this month.
  • making scrapbook project with Project Life App
  • my to be read book this month is Vengeance in Death, Undercover, Pretty Girls and Me Before You.
  • it's my son's birthday month. He will be sixteen this month.
  • I finally cave in and bought myself a one year subscription of inflix. I got 20% off. Yeah 
  • iPhone 6S plus
  • explore on ways to setup my Midori Traveler's Notebook and Erin Condren Life Planner
  • find ways to use Project Life cards in my journal and lists
  • still planning for Australia trip. Hopefully I can make it happen this year
  • marathon Lie to Me and CSI on Netflix

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...