Friday, October 30, 2015

October 2015 Favorites

October2015faves

OCTOBER 2015 FAVORITES
  • The best thing about October is of course my son's birthday, iPod day and the released of iPhone 6s in Malaysia
  • I subscribed to iflix for one year and I got a great deal which was RM77 for one year
  • My son celebrate his sixteenth birthday this month
  • I am listening to Rapture in Death audiobook the fourth book in In Death series by J.D Robb. This is the first time I read and listen to In Death series. I don't hate it but I am  not excited about it. I would love to see this series made into a TV show
  • I watched Polis Evo and I was so surprised that I enjoyed this movie
  • I started reading Career of Evil by Robert Galbriath . This is the third book in this series and I am totally invested in Cormoran Strike and Robin characters.
  • I love #listersgottalist challenge this month but somehow I am slacking. I might take a break in November and just pick up when ever I feel l like it
  • I finally bought myself iPhone 6s plus in gold. People asked me why not rose gold, I just said I love Gold better.
  • TV show I am loving this month - Episodes, Empire and iZombie
  • And of course the new edition to apple echo system, the apple watch is finally mine.
  • The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson is definitely my favourite book this month

I hope you had an amazing OCTOBER. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...