Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#listersgottalists October 2015 // Part 2

Happy Awal Muharram to all Muslim (a.k.a Happy new year). It's a holiday in Malaysia and I choose today to rearrange my room and do a deep cleaning. I am so tired by the end of the day and  I totally forgot to take photos for my list. In the mean time this is my list for day 8 - day 14 in a lists.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.

HERE ARE MY  LISTS 
DAY 8 - DAY 14


LIST 8: HALLOWEEN CUSTOMES I WORE
I don't celebrate Halloween so I have never wore any. But if I do I would love to ware
  • princess
  • doctor outfit
  • supergirl
  • Xena the warrior princess
  • super model
LIST 9: CURRENTLY READING, WATCHING AND LISTENING TO
  • reading: Undercover, Vengeance In Death
  • watching: How to get away with Murder, Greys Anatomy, Empire
  • Listening: Jom Zikir, In a car playlist, Rapture In death audiobook
LIST 10: THINGS THAT INSPIRE ME

  • APPLE EVENT
  • my kids 
  • lego - I love how you can make anything you want with the cubes
  • Fauxbonichi Facebook group
  • youtube channel, so many inspiring content
  • books that get me excited about life and love
LIST 11: FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE
  • OTHERS
  • SCREAM TRILOGY
  • NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
LIST 12: FAVORITE PATTERN
  • STRIPS
  • CIRCLE
  • SQUARE
  • DIAMOND
LIST 13: WHAT'S ON MY DESK?



  • iMac
  • charger iPhone/ipad
  • instax share printer
  • journal
  • pens
  • external hard disk
  • sony camera
LIST 14: MORNING ROUTINE
  • shut off my alarm
  • take a morning shower
  • morning prayer
  • recite Quran
  • take my morning Collagen
  • herba life shake protein for breakfast
  • get ready for work
  • commute to work by myself while listening to Apple music or audible

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.
HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?
HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS


    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...