Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#listersgottalists October 2015 // Part 1

I decided to finished up with September listersgottalists. I continue writing my lists in August lists notebook. This time around I add a few wash tapes, journal cards and a little bit of doodling.
To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY  LISTS 
DAY 1 - DAY 7 

Oct List 1
LIST 1: FAVORITE OCTOBER MEMORIES

  • the birth of my second child
  • my favourite Tv shows starts this month - Grey's Anatomy, How to get away with murder, Vampire Diaries
  • the month I discovered iPad/iPhone
  • the month I discovered Twilight ( I love that series)
LIST 2: FAVOURITE FALL BEVERAGES

  • Green Tea
  • Nescafe
  • Milo
  • Grapes Aloe Vera
  • Mango Tea
  • Mango Juice
Oct List 2 and List 3

LIST 3: FAVORIE COMFORT FOOD

  • chocolate
  • Oreo
  • cake
  • mee bandung
  • pizza
  • roti canai
LIST 4: FALL FASHION

  • anything that cover my whole body
Oct List 4 and List 5

LIST 5: MY FAVOURITE ACCOMPLISHMENT

  • giving birth to four children
  • being a mother to my kids
  • married my sweetheart from collage
  • waking up every morning to go to work
  • got accepted to University of Pittsburgh, USA
LIST 6: CHERISHED CHILDHOOD MEMORIES / TREASURES

  • my gold and silver medals
  • winning the first place sprinting
  • eating out with the whole family
  • my ladybird books
Oct List 6 and List 7

LIST 7: THINGS I STILL WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS YEAR

  • read at least three books
  • finished Project Life layouts for this year
  • plan one more family vacation
  • backup my photos
  • spring cleaning my room
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.
HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?
HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...