Monday, October 19, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week forty two]

I decided that today I am going to make something different. Instead of posting one week of my Project 365 I decided to jump right into the Digital Project Life Layouts for Week 42. I have the tools right in my hand to make my layout in a snap and today I decided to make something different. 

I finally cave in a bought a few extra digital template from the in App Purchased right inside Project Life App. Trying and doing something new is good for me. I have been caught in a rut for a few weeks now and I wanted things to be different. I am not the kind of girl who likes to stay stuck in the same cycle over and over again. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY TWO   

PAGE 01
Week 42a-web
PAGE 02
Week 42b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 42a-webWeek 42b-web


I kind of like this week design. I can fit all my week photos into one layout/page. I don't even need to have a second page. I just throw in the second page with some random things that I think should be part of my layout this week. I really enjoy Be Fearless Themed Card and I have been using it in my layout lately.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...