Thursday, October 15, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 41]




Today is not a good day for me just because my broadband internet connection a.k.a Unify is down again. I have to spend about fifteen minutes online explaining the same problem again. 
I only got a chance to make Week 41 project life layout. I wanted to do more but I am a little bit lazy to search for old photos. Anyway I hope week 41 layout can inspire you to create even when you feel like you are in a rut. Project life App is definitely your solution. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY ONE   

PAGE 01
Week 41 a

PAGE 02
Week 41b

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 41 aWeek 41b


------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...