Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 40] and more




Hello everyone! How's your week so far. I am slowly moving into Week 41 even though the air pollution index is still at a dangerous level. I long for a clean and cool air to breath early in the morning.



I just update my Project Life app and I bought three new kits from the in App store - Be Fearless, Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit and Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Value Kit. So for Week 40 layouts I used Be Fearless Kit, I just love the black and gold color theme in the kit. To spice things up a little bit I used PicFrame app to make a photo collage. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY   

PAGE 01
Week 40a-web
PAGE 02
Week 40b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 40a-webWeek 40b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE......
For the rest of these scrapbook layouts I used Project Life app to make a basic project life style layouts. I added the extra elements and fonts using Photoshop.

asweetlife-web

Awesome-web

Curioslity-web

Naelofa-web

Oh So Lovely-web

Only On Monday-web

I hope this will inspired and gives you ideas on how to use Project Life app. I wish I could do more with the app like adding elements and put photos on top of each other instead of using a third party app but then I think the app will be much more expensive.

*** Note -- I am still having problem with adding the scrapbook journal card from dropbox and I still can't launched the dropbox app from within Project Life after the upgrade. Hopefully they will fix it soon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...