Thursday, October 1, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 39] and more




Hello everyone! Happy Thursday and Happy October. Can you believe that today is the first day of October. Only a few more days left before end of the year.


So far I am happy that I have managed to stay current with my Project 365 and making layouts using Project Life app. Having this app really speed up my process. I can make a scrapbook layout on the go. No need to wait until I get home and sit in front of the computer to make my scrapbook layouts.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY NINE

PAGE 01
Week 39a-web

PAGE 02
Week 39b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 39a-webWeek 39b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE......
Kalau-akukaya-web Lovebooks-web Midvalley-adventure-web Never-growup-web Septemberlists-web

[Scrapbook page made with Project Life app ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...