Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Digital Project Life 2015 [Week 43] and more

I am happy that scrapbooking is finally catching up in Malaysia. There's a lot of new generation catching up with memory keeping, journaling and scrapbooking. And now it's Project Life. I am having a great time with the ladies at the Facebook group (Project Life Junkie Malaysia).

Week Forty Three is fun for me even though haze is getting worst here especially at Putrajaya. I am using project life app for these layouts.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY THREE

PAGE 01
Week 43a-web

PAGE 02
Week 43b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 43a-webWeek 43b-web


------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



AND MORE......
For the rest of these scrapbook layouts I used Project Life app to make a basic project life style layouts. I am happy doing project life compare to conventional scrapbooking. It's fun and it's fast.

#30daysofAlhamdulillah-1web Apple-Watch-web Canon IXUS220-web ESRI-workshop-web Lego-IOICITY-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...