Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#30daysofAlhamdlillah // Day 01

In all of the chaos of living my life as a mother, as a boss, as modern woman, as a muslim and many more hats that I have to wear through out the years, I realised that this year I have not make any gratitude project a.k.a be thankful for 30 days. 

Well I think it's not too late to start. In fact I am going to start today. Document the things that I am thankful for daily. This year I am going to make something different. Instead of being thankful for all the blessing, I am going to be thankful for all the bad things a.k.a not so good things in my life.

I am going to call this project #30daysofAlhamdulillah. Islam thought us to be thankful (alhamdulillah) for all the things that happened to us. This is definitely a challenge for me because I would love to forget about all those painful things in my life. I guess putting all those hurtful feelings bottle up inside is not good for my soul.

This will definitely going into my project life layout. So here it goes. 

#30daysofAlhamdulillah


Day 01

day 01

- I made this journal card style to host my lists for 30 days. I am planning to keep the card simple and focus more on the journaling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...