Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What's on my kindle? (malaysia)

In the middle of this year I discovered that I can buy kindle books from Amazon.com. I was super duper excited with this new development. I have been waiting for this for a really long time. For a book lover you can understand how this can changed the way I carry my books around and how easy for me to buy books. My favorite book is just a click away. No hassle with shipping and no waiting around for my books to arrive. This is definitely not good for my addiction.


Whats on my kindle?

 SO WHAT'S ON MY KINDLE?

Before I proceed I would like to mention that I don't have a kindle device. I am not sure if you can buy one from Malaysia. For my ebooks I used Kindle app on my phone and my iPad. Reading on a kindle app is such a pleasure because I really like the font and color on the app. Somehow it doesn't hurt my eyes as much.

Here are my lists in no particular order

#1. I, Justin by Justin Ezarik

#2. Follow You Home by Mark Edwards

#3. Someone Out There by Catherine Hunt

#4. Bump Rap by Paul Levine

#5. Listful Thinking by Paula Rizzo

#6. Doodle diary art journal for girls by Dawn DeVries Sokol

#7. The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Dr Harvey Karp

#8. The Infinte Sea by Rick Yancey

#9. Raising Your Spirited Child by Marey Sheedy

#10. Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly

#11. Work smarter with Evernote by Alexandra Samuel

#12. Finders Keepers by Stephen King

#13. The Silent Girls by Eric Rickstad

#14. Mr Mercedes by Stephen King

#15. Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

#16. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

#17. Art Before Breakfast by Danny Gregory

#18. Zenspirations Letters & Pattering by Joanne Fink

#19. Someday Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham

#20. The Silkworm by Robert Galbriath

These are all of the books that available on amazon kindle website which you can purchase directly from the Kindle store website. Do you read books on kindle? If you have a recommendation for me, please mention them in the comment below. I can never have too many books especially ebooks.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...