Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September is for


SEPTEMBER IS FOR

  • decorating and planning for September listersgottalists
  • movie on my to watch list - Transporter Refuelled, Scorch Trial [Maze Runner 2] and Heroes Reborn
  • Insanity Max 30 month two. Love the second month program so far.
  • making scrapbook project with Project Life App
  • finished up reading The Girl with all the gifts. I like the book so far even though I don't like Zombie genre
  • getting ready for Aceh Trip this month
  • it's the month of Eid Adha. 
  • finishing up any unfinished project either at home or at the office
  • try iflix again. I still have not decided either I want to subscribe to the service or not. I can't seem to make it work with Apple TV
  • I started to used my Midori Traveler's Notebook. I am loving it so far
  • waiting patiently for my Kikki K planner to arrive safely from Australia
  • still planning for Australia trip. Hopefully I can make it happen this year




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...