Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2015 Book Haul

It has been a long time since I did a book haul. The books in this haul I purchased from Border bookstore, MPH bookstore and Amazon.com from late August until September.

My September 2015 Book Haul are as follows:

#1. Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb - I am definitely a fan of detective and thriller book. This is part of a huge in death series. If I enjoy the book I might collect the whole series

#2. Vengeance in Death by J.D Robb


#3. How Life Works by Andrew Matthews

#4. #88 Love Life by Diana Rikasari. This one I bought for my daughter. 


#5. The last letter from your lover by Jojo Moyes


#6. Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong

#7. Me before you by Jojo Moyes. I finally caved in and bought Jojo Moyes book, Me before you. I think this is one of the most popular book on youtube.

#8. Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I am not sure why I bought this book. One thing for sure maybe I am intrigue with other people's story. It's interesting to take a peek what's inside their mind and what inspire them to be where they are.



#9. NYPD Red 3 by James Patterson


#10. The Girl on the train by Paula Hawkins. I love this book. I've listen to the audiobook and I feel like I need to have a copy of the book.


#11. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter - I love Karin Slaughter and this book really captured my interest.



#12. Country by Danielle Steel. I used to love Danielle Steel. I have not read her book in a really long time. I love reading a book about taking adventure and life taking you by surprise.

#13. The Liar by Nora Roberts. My first attempt at reading Nora Roberts book.
(Photos taken with iPhone 6 plus)

And some ebook haul
#14. The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson. I am currently reading this book. I love it so far. Definitely one of my favourite this year.


#15. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. I am definitely a fan of Liane Moriarty. After reading her book Big Little Lies and The Husband's Secret, I am totally hooked. I am currently reading What Alice Forgot and I enjoy the book so far.


#16. Undercover by Danielle Steel. This book will definitely be next on my to be read book. I am hoping that this book will pull me back to Danielle Steel book.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...