Friday, September 25, 2015

Scorch Trial the Movie // review

I wasn't really a fan of James Dasher. I haven't read any of his book yet. I watched Maze Runner movie last year and surprisingly enjoyed the movie may be because Dylan O'Brien was in it.

Last Monday I decided to watched Scorch Trials with my family at GSC IOI City Mall. I love watching movie there. The sound was amazing especially when you choose Max Atmos theatre. 

ScrochTrials 


(photos credits: various sources from internet)

What the movie is all about?

"In this next chapter of the epic "Maze Runner" saga, Thomas (Dylan O'Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD's vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all. Written by 20th Century Fox" excerpt from imdb.com

What do I think about the movie?
1. I am still loving Dylan O'Brien as Thomas
2. To be honest I found that this movie doesn't answer any of my questions from Maze Runner. It's a little bit too long that what I expected. Come on the book is so thin. I am not sure how similar the movie is with the book.
3. I am still clueless about what this world is all about. Scorch Trials??? hemmmm I just don't get it
4. Don't get me wrong, the movie has a few incredible moments which makes me want to close my eyes but I can't help but find the similarities with Zombie movie or even closer to The Girl with all the gifts theme.

I don't really recommend this movie but if you love Dylan O'Brien and you want to watch the whole Maze Runner series than go ahead and watch the movie. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...