Monday, September 28, 2015

Project 365 [Week 39]

Week thirty nine was the week I got back to work after taking a vacation for almost a week.  There's no time to warm up, I immediately went into high gear and speed up. So many things to catch up and do because this week we only have three days of work. It would be great of every week is only three days of work. Heheheh...

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 264- At work after taking a long leave of absence from work. Busy with Star Rating and at night we went out to watch Scorch Trials. I am not a fan of Scorch Trials. I like Maze Runner better.
Day 264

DAY 265- Second day of work and it's also a second day of Star Rating. Lots of documents to print and showcase to the auditor. And today for lunch I ate fish and vegetables only, no rice.
Day 265

DAY 266- I went to IOI Mall City with my daughter. I love going out with her. We have a lot in common and we enjoy the same thing. We ate lunch at Fish Manhattan and shop clothes at H&M.
Day 266

DAY 267- Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all muslim all over the world. We celebrate Eid at home and went to Shah Alam to visit my mother in law and sister in law.
Day 267

DAY 268- Finally I got the chance to play and decorate my Erin Condren Planner. I took the day off to spend it with my kids and do things that I love.
Day 268

DAY 269- I spend most of my Saturday downloading / updating apps for iOS 9. There's lots of bugs in this new iOS. I hope they fix them soon.
Day 269

DAY 270- I went all out and shop for books again. It's time for September Haul. I am currently reading The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson. I love the book so far.
Day 270

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty nine for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...