Monday, September 21, 2015

Project 365 [Week 38]

Week thirty eight was the best week ever! We went to Aceh for a visit. It was a humanitarian visit with a touch of vacation. I would not described the trip as a vacation because I was so tired by the end of the trip. I learned a lot on this trip. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 257- He is totally in love with his lego. I like the new lego which consist of big block for 2-5 years old toddler.

Day 257

DAY 258- First day at Banda Aceh, Indonesia. We arrived around 3:00 pm local time and we straight go for lunch and visit this mosque.

Day 258

DAY 259- Second day we went to Melabuh and visit this mosque. It took us about 4 hours by bus to get here from Banda Aceh.

Day 259

DAY 260- We went to Puskiyai Aceh (Pusat Komuniti Islam Yayasan Al-Insyaniyah)

Day 260

DAY 261- Fourth day we arrived back to Banda Aceh that morning and continue our visit to Museum Tsunami and floating ship in the middle of a village. More than one thousands people died in this area alone.

Untitled 

DAY 262- Our last day at this place we paid our last visit to Museum Aceh before heading to the airport.
Day 262

DAY 263- On Sunday I spend most of my time resting at home and playing catch up with my lists and project life project.

Day 263

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty eight for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...