Monday, September 14, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 37]

Alhamdulillah week thirty seven went by without any incident at work. Sadly there was an incident at Mecca , when a crane felt down at Masjidil Haram and more than 100 people died. That was scary. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 250- Monday felt a little bit fun because I am wearing a new hijab from Neelofa brand. This pink hijab is so comfortable and I can wear it with any of my work clothes.

Day 250

DAY 251- Making a blog post about what's on my kindle. Love reading ebook on my kindle app on my iPad mini.

Day 251

DAY 252- Finally my Kikki K planner arrived today. There was a mixed up and I received the parcel two weeks late.
Day 252

DAY 253- Tips and Tricks Microsoft Office 2013, Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 at work. Not bad if that wasn't the day they announced the new iPhone 6s Plus.
Day 253

DAY 254- It's September 11, Friday and I was trying to eat as little rice as possible for lunch. Surprisingly I felt full.
Day 254

DAY 255- The morning when I heard about the incident in Mecca. It was so sad. I was there last February and I can imagine what the place was like. I spend the whole morning praying for the safety of all Muslims. I also take a moment to print out my photos with my dusty install share printer.
Day 255

DAY 256- On Sunday I decided to take my kids to Toysrus and let him choose which toys he wants. 
Day 256

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty six for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...