Sunday, September 6, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 36]

Week thirty six was a little bit out of ordinary. There was a carnival beside my office and there were so many cars parking at the side of the road which makes the view a little bit messy. And my office got robbed! That's a little bit scary. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 243- Merdeka day was spend at home and enjoying the holiday. I am not sure why this year I am not feeling patriotic. I finally managed to take a photo of my baby drinking milk in a bottle.

Day 243

DAY 244- Tuesday is the first day of work this week. I am trying so hard to be happy and excited with work. Having a beautiful tumblr to drink my water helps a little.

Day 244

DAY 245- I love watching my baby playing with his lego. No more iPad. Alhamdulillah.
Day 244

DAY 246- Thursday I got a terrible news about the robbery in my office. Most of the cash were missing. 
Day 245

DAY 247- Friday, I love Friday. I didn't plan to go anywhere during my long lunch break. I love hanging out at office while watching Modern Family.
Day 247

DAY 248- Saturday it's time for family and attending wedding invitation.
Day 248

DAY 249- And Sunday was spend by taking this little guy to Toysrus and treat him lego and thomas.

Day 249

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty six for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...