Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My quest for an idle weight

September arrived so fast last week and things are finally starting to slow down work wise and personal goals started to fade away.



I was a little bit disappointed with myself lately in weight loss department. I felt like I have been doing everything that I am supposed to do but I can't seem to get the result that I wanted.



Am I setting an unrealistic goal for myself? 


I know that exercising alone cannot help you loose weight. It's all about calories and about the food we ate. 


That is the most difficult part.Finding the right food to eat that feel natural and not complicated. 


Lately I tried doing Insanity Max 30 by Shaun T of the Beachbody. It's an eight week program that you do for 30 min. per day for six days. I know that there's a diet program somewhere on there but I the diet seems not appropriate for Malaysian.


The workout was so intense for a 30 min program. Sweat was never a question after each workout. The abs workout was insane. I can't believed that after doing the program for seven weeks I didn't see any kilos dropping. It's just insane. Maybe at this age I should not concern too much about the scale but focus more on how I feel and how my clothes fit.


The only success that I can see is I can wear all my pre pregnancy workout and  my wrist watch felt loose.

I am not sure what I will do after my eight week was up? Should I do the program again or should I move to another program? I am still not at my ideal weight which is 5 kg lighter than now.

Should I go on a no carbo diet? Should I cut sugar completely from my diet? Should I only eat natural food? Oh boy! This is definitely tough.

I think I probably will take a break from Insanity Max 30 for three weeks and resume the program again after that. I love doing Insanity Max 30, the only thing I missed was dumb bell.  Doing a workout with only using your body is definitely hard especially when your body is so much heavier than the 16 pounds dumb bell.

Does anybody have this kind of problem? I think when you reach a certain age your body will try to hold on to your fat harder than when you are in your twenties. 

I know I should be thankful that I have my health.

I know I should be thankful that I am alive.

I am so thankful for the life that I am living right now. I just missed my old self. The old me that can move around quickly without breathing harder, that can run and jump around without any problem. 

Where is she?


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...