Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#listersgottslists September 2015 // Part 4

Welcome to the part four of listerstersgottalist September challenge. Life is pretty interesting lately hence it left me with little time to focus on this blog. I apologise for that. Hopefully this weekend I will have ample time to finish my lists and snap a few photos of my lists and share them here.
In the meantime, enjoy my lists for day 16 until day 22.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 16 - DAY 22 

LIST 16: THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

  • the only thing that I have to worry about was exams
  • play with my friends
  • sports day
  • back to school shopping
  • Teacher's Day
LIST 17: THINGS I USED TO WORRY ABOUT AS A KID

  • my parents dying
  • not getting my fave toys
  • no friends
  • doing daily chores
  • getting ready for school
LIST 18: THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY PARENTS

  • education is the currency
  • don't miss solah
  • remind my kids to perform solar
  • when things get tough surrender to Allah
  • recite Quran daily
  • take honey daily it's good for you
LIST 19: CURRENTLY

  • watching - Lie To Me , Continum, Modern Family season 5
  • reading - What Alice Forgot, Me Before you, The Kind Worth Killing
  • listening to - Justin Bieber, Anita Sarawak, Blake Shelton
LIST 20: IN MY BAG

  • my purse
  • makeup pouch
  • pencil case
  • iphone
  • earphone
  • keys
  • ipad
LIST 21: FAVORITE TV SERIES & IT'S MOST MEMORABLE EPISODES
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    • Buffy and Angel as a couple
  • Desperate Housewives 
    • when Mike died. I can't stop crying
  • Grey's Anatomy
    • the plane crash and bus crash episodes
  • Gilmore Girls
    • every episodes with Luke and Lorelai
LIST 22: HOW I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY
  • take the day off from work
  • do things that I love the most
  • shopping spree for the day
  • birthday date with my husband
  • have a slice of cake
  • buy myself a birthday present
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...