Thursday, September 3, 2015

#listersgottalists September 2015

I still have not decided what I want to do with September lists challenge. The simplest thing I can do at the moment is just write the lists in my blog post. Focus more on the list and less on the decorations.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 1 - DAY 3 


LIST 1: FAVORITE SEPTEMBER MEMORIES
  • school holidays coming
  • 30 days of lists September ( I skip this one this year )
  • I discovered book tubers and beauty gurus on youtube
  • third quarter of the year
  • iPhone and iPad
  • hunting for 2016 planner/calendar
LIST 2: FAVORTIE IPHONE APPS
  • Project life app
  • Camera phone
  • Pic tap go
  • flickr
  • Phonto
  • audible
  • GSC
LIST 3: BACK TO SCHOOL MEMORIES
  • school supplies
  • sales
  • water bottle
  • shopping 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...