Monday, September 7, 2015

#listersgottalists // September 2015 Part 2

Apparently I haven't do anything yet with my lists. At the moment the best way to document my lists is by posting them directly on my blog.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 4 - DAY 7 

LIST 4 : DESIGNS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ON WASHI TAPE
  • flags of the world
  • IT gadgets
  • malaysian food
  • inspiration saying
  • movie icons
  • books icons
LIST 5 : MY SCHOOL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
  • Degree in Computer Science
  • School sprinter
  • hemm I can't remember if I won anything other than sports
LIST 6 : HOW I SPENT THE WEEKEND

  • watching movies
  • play with my planner
  • print photos
  • make project life layouts
  • shopping with my kids
  • clean the house (if I have the time)
LIST 7: THE PERFECT STORE WOULD HAVE

  • Scrapbook Supplies
  •  Makeup
  • IT gadgets
  • bags
  • books
  • stationaries
  • planners
  • workout stuffs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...