Thursday, September 10, 2015

iPhone 6s Plus!!!!

Oh my!!!!! It has been a long time since I felt this excited with Apple product. Apple did it again! I am finally impress with all the improvement with our favorite product. I am definitely going to upgrade my iPhone and apple tv either late this year or earlier next year.


Need I say more? Such a beautiful design and I can't stop looking at it.


The new apple watch is something I have been waiting for my whole life. I am so looking forward to adopt this technology. If I have the money I might give each one of my kids an apple watch... Hehehhe


I am not sure about iPad pro, but it definitely peak my interest. I am looking forward to Apple pen, if only the pen works with ipad Air 2 and ipad mini. This device definitely made to my wish list.


Ah... Finally the apple TV. I totally agree that it's the future of television. I will definitely buy this immediately made available.

What do you think about the Apple Event?
Any product catches your attention?
Let me know?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...