Thursday, September 24, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 38 ] and more

Hello everyone. How's your Hari Raya? Hope everything is well and you got to spend them with your family. I am happy that I got to spend it with my family. 

I took a few minutes today to make these layout. I am keeping Week 38 as simple as possible. I used  Dear Lizzy Lucky  Charmed Kit, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Kit from the project life app.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week 38a-web

PAGE 02
Week 38b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 38a-webWeek 38b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE......

funwithher RayaHaji ScrochTrials Sunday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...