Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Digital Project Life Week 36 and more

I am so thankful for project life app. I can make these layouts in less than an hour. This is definitely useful when I am crunch on time.  

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY SIX

PAGE 01

Week 36a-web

PAGE 02
Week 36b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 36a-webWeek 36b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE......

WOW trending neelofa-hijab Lego

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...