Friday, September 4, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 35] and more

Week 35 was a busy week for me. I only got time to make weak 35 layouts and a few scrapbook layouts with Project life app. I don't have the time to play around with other apps on my phone. I kept everything simple and limit within the app.


THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY FIVE

PAGE 01

Week 35a

PAGE 02

Week 35b

SIDE BY SIDE

Week 35a Week 35b

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE......

I am making these layouts with Project life app and a few new kits I bought from the app like Azure Edition and Dazzle Mini Kit.


Play
Aadilah weeding


First September

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...