Saturday, September 12, 2015

A day like this

Nothing is more fun than staying at home and make beautiful scrapbook layouts with beautiful kits from one of my favourite designers Pixelily Designs.
Her store at Ginger scraps and Gottapixels are full with beautiful kits at a great price.


Tranquil Autumn Kit by Pixelily Designs



This is my layout with the above kit September09-web
We don't have autumn here so I don't have any photos that fit autumn theme. The art papers in this kit inspired me to make a layout like this. I am totally obsessed with apple product and after the September 09 announcement I am hooked. I definitely will be hunting for apple watch some time in November.

Outdoor Explore Kit by Pixelily Designs



This is my layout with the above kit 

randomfriday-web
Since I am not an outdoor person, I don't have any photos to fit this kit theme. But the versatility of this kit make it possible for me to make a layout like this. I totally love the art papers in this kit.

HAVE A PRODUCTIVE AND CREATIVE WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...