Thursday, August 6, 2015

When I see you again // MH370

After 515 days MH370 disappeared, our minister make an announcement that an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion Island is indeed from MH370. 

I was stunned by the news, not about the death of the passengers but by how easily we accept it. I am still looking for some kind of explanation, some kind of closure to make sense of what happened. Who's responsible? That incident was definitely not an accident., it was intentional.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
(Hey)"

Somehow this song remind me of Sofuan Ibrahim



There's no words to describe how I am feeling right now. When I heard about the confirmation that the debris they found were indeed from MH370. I secretly wish that when that happened the passengers were not on the plane. I secretly wish that my friend is alive and secretly trying to go home.



=====================
My late mother birthday was today. If she's alive right now she will be celebrating her 71 birthday. I dreamed about her last night. In my dream she was alive. I found her again after one year and she looks healthier and happier. I miss her so much. Life is definitely not the same without her.



May Allah bless them both and protect them.

 Al FATIHAH TO ZALIHA BINTI HASHIM AND SOFUAN BIN IBRAHIM

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...