Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wayward Pines TV Series


Wayward Pines is about "A Secret Service agent goes to Wayward Pines, Idaho, in search of two federal agents who have gone missing in the bucolic town. He soon learns that he may never get out of Wayward Pines alive." source imdb.com

At first I thought it was about a haunted town or something but after watching the first episode I realised that this was something else. Something more scarier than ghosts. It's more of the end of the world (dystopian) kind of genre. 

The scariest part of the story was the knowledge that what you know and what you believe to be true is no longer valid. The Fear of the unknown is too much to bear.

I've watched every episode with by the revelation of the truth and how the people react to that. It's sad and scary at the same time. Somehow distinguish between what's real and what's fake is very thin. 

The ending makes me want to see more, but I don't think they will continue with Season 2 because there's not much that they can do now. The mystery and the horror are already out in the open.

I highly recommend this TV show. Mat Dillon was amazing. I really care about his character and I just wish the ending will be a little more happier. I've finished watching the last episode yesterday and I just can't sleep peacefully that night. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...