Friday, August 7, 2015

Today I ...




Today I ..
  • am reading Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan. Somehow this book remind of Revenge TV Series
  • am try Apple Music for free. I am enjoy it more and more
  • am sad with the news about MH370. I think I will always be sad when the media mention the story. I just wish we know what happened?
  • am slowly getting into my life routine 
  • am still doing listersgottalist project for the month of August
  • can't stop buy-in beautiful notebooks. My obsession started to move to doodling and journaling.
  • already owned iPlanner Horizontal 18 months Planner for 2015/2016. It's just so much fun planning with my iPad.
  • am on my week two of Insanity Max 30 program. I just finished with Friday Fight Round 1 workout. I can't seem to beat my previous maxed out time. Oh boy! One thing for sure I do get a great sweat
  • am watching Modern Family season one on iflix. I am trying influx for a month. I am still not sure if I should subscribe to the service
  • am loving Mission Impossible 5 movie. I am planning to watch Fantastic Four movie some time this week
  • changed my screen protector again. My old one was cracked.
  • am making scrapbook layouts faster than I make memories. Phone scrapbooking definitely play a roll in that. I can scrapped what happened this afternoon in less than two minutes right on my phone, thanks to Project Life App

Today I is a monthly segment which I write about some random stuffs in my life. It's a form of memory keeping which I intend to write a little titbits about anything random in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...