Saturday, August 15, 2015

Something totally random

Since I am still not feeling well since yesterday, I decided that today is going to be a light and stress free day. I am not going to push myself on doing things that makes me frustrated and tired.


I was pleasantly surprise to see these photos in my SD card. I love that my kids now develop the love of photography. So much creativity in the house.


 Augustfun01

Augustfun02

Augustfun03

Augustfun04

Augustfun05

He is making a beautiful mess at the family dining table. I wish I could provide him (secretly me too) a room for making a mess. Where we can be creative and not to worry about the mess around us.

Augustfun06

Note: Photos were taken with Canon 60D and process with Adobe Photoshop CC using Paint the Moon Action

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...