Sunday, August 30, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 35 ]

Week thirty five is one of the week that I would have love. Not too busy and not too quiet either. I am at my best when I had a cup of coffee every morning. Oh boy! I hate to think that  my life can't start without coffee. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 236- My Monday morning, start with a cup of coffee. At the moment I take Nescafe, only one cup a day.

Day 236

DAY 237- Tuesday I felt like wearing pink and taking selfie in my car.

Day 237

DAY 238- I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Life at work is pretty slow today because Wednesday is the time to reflect and move forward with plan and action. Life at home is a little bit busy with a toddler who currently obsess with legos.

Day 238

DAY 239- Another Thursday and and another batik day. I have not update my batik outfit in a really long time. I don't really into batik right now, so it's very hard to really make this outfit work.

Day 239

DAY 240- Friday, life is pretty slow. Chilling out at home while watching Godzilla for the 20th time.

Day 240

DAY 241- There's nothing like bringing all the family together like a wedding. Young love so happy to be married and building a life together.

Day 241

DAY 242- Now it's time to relax, watching Secret Circle on Netflix, catching up on listersgottalist challenge and update my blog.

Day 242

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty five for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...