Monday, August 24, 2015

Project 365 [Week 34]

Week thirty four felt a little bit longer for me. I wish my weekend was a little bit longer so that I have more time to pursue my interest and relax at home. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 229- Start planning for week 04 of Insanity Max 30 program. I am happy to report that I have been consistent with the program. It's not easy but when you have put it in your planner you don't have any other choice but to do it.

Day 229

DAY 230- Me and my team, work visit to Ministry of Home Affairs. Such a beautiful office.

Day 230

DAY 231- Not feeling goo but trying to make things fun at work. And for lunch I have white rice with two types of fish.

Day 231

DAY 232- Thursday is always an exciting day of the week because weekend is just around the corner. 

Day 232

DAY 233- Friday, ahhhh I love Friday. Love the mood and the feel of Friday. 

Day 233

DAY 234- I don't have any plan for Saturday but when I saw how excited my baby was when he watched youtube channel about lego toys, I decided to treat him toys. I expected him to choose lots of toys when I left hime and his sister at Toys "R" Us but he only picked one.

Day 234

DAY 235- Then Sunday we went out to KLCC. My favourite place to go because it has Sephora, Kinokuniya, Typo, Sony Centre and Isetan all in one place.

Day 235


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty three for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...