Monday, August 3, 2015

Project 365 {Week 31}

Week 31 we continue with our Eid celebration even though we have start working. Life has continue as usual even though we can't stop eating. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 208- As always Monday starts with designing my planner and making plan for the week

DAY 209- On Tuesday I have been feeling a little bit tired due to doing Insanity Max 30 yesterday at night. I wish I had more time to sleep.


DAY 210- Trying really hard to make my work feel more fun and interesting. Life can be pretty amazing if we are not restricted  to a certain time frame.



DAY 211- It's Thursday and I am feeling so much happier today just because tomorrow will be Friday, one of the best day of the week.



DAY 212- Friday, at work with a few of my colleague at our morning presentation. Before we start, selfie is a must.


DAY 213- It's time to watch Mission Impossible movie with my beloved. I am happy to see him again after being a part for so long.


DAY 214 - It's Sunday and the day fills with so many open houses and reunion. Eat and eat again from late morning till late evening.

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty one for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...