Saturday, August 1, 2015

#listersgottalist July 2015 // Part 5

It's the last few list for July. I am looking forward to August listers gotta list. I think I am going back to doing the list in a notebook/journal. I miss writing with pen and paper and at the moment I am obsessed with doodling. Yeah!

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 28 - DAY 31

LIST 28 - FAVORITE EYECANDY

LIST 28 - JULY 2015web
LIST 29 - WHAT I ALWAYS ORDER AT MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT

LIST 29 - JULY 2015web

LIST 30 - WHAT I LOVE TO DAY DREAM ABOUT

LIST 30 - JULY 2015-web

LIST 31 - THINGS I ACCOMPLISHED IN JULY

LIST 31 - JULY 2015web
I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...