Saturday, August 8, 2015

Heart my sister and Heart my brother

It has been a long time since I last shared Pixelily Designs kits. I love her new kits about brothers and sisters - Heart My Sister and Heart My Brother. Both are available in store at a great price.

Ever since I am obsessed with Project Life template and approach, I just can't help but to make these layout using Project life ideas which is a grid design/layout. Pixelily Designs are versatile enough that you can used them anyway you see fit.



Here is my layout with the above kit

rememberthisday-web

#2. Heart My Brother Kit 



Here is my layout with the above kit

 mynewnormal-web


All titles are linked to the store. Check them out!

Have a creative and amazing WEEKEND everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...