Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 33] and more

Week 33 was a little bit different. I was sick for three days and I got MCs for two days. I really need my rest. I really believe that it should be a crime to work five days a week. Maybe they should reduce the time to four days a week. We already have internet and smart phones. In away we work 24/7.

Any way moving on to this week digital project life. For Week 33 layouts I did not used Project Life App. I used a template with Photoshop and Life is good Kit by Pixelily Design (coming soon to Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scrap Store)

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY THREE

PAGE 01
Week 33a-web
PAGE 02
Week 33b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 33a-webWeek 33b-web
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
And for the rest of these layouts I did used Project Life App right from my phone.


Today-18August2015-web somethingrandom-web lovethis-web howiseeit-web
dreaming-web cherishthemoment

If you have not tried mobile scrapbooking maybe you should try doing so. Don't let your photos lost somewhere in your phone. Scrapbook them and use Project Life App to make life a little bit simpler and more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...