Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 31] and more...

Week thirty one was pretty amazing. I am afraid to touch it, afraid of breaking it. I have been having such a complicated life for so long that I welcome the joy of a simple morning routine without question. The pain of loosing my mom is still there. I doubt it will go away. 

Any way moving on to this week digital project life. As always I am making these layouts using Project Life app. Other then making my Project Life layout with the app, I kinda getting carried away with making other layouts using the project life app. It was so much fun and I just can't stop.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY ONE

PAGE 01

Week 31a-web

PAGE 02

Week 31b-web
SIDE BY SIDE

Week 31a-webWeek 31b-web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
All of these layouts were made using the Project Life App right on my phone. Since I took a lot of photos on my phone, making these layouts is so much easier.


lovelydarling-web

rayaatbpm-web

And for this layout I used old photos from 2009. I can access the photos through flickr and save them on phone. If only the Project Life app support important photos from flickr then my life will be much more happier because a lot of my old photos live on flickr.

Timeforplay-web

IU8 reunion - 2 August 2015.
RiuhRayaIU8-web
rightnow-web

happyday-web

Simple layout - daily life stuffs.
Enjoy-todayweb

If you have not tried mobile scrapbooking maybe you should try doing so. Don't let your photos lost somewhere in your phone. Scrapbook them and use Project Life App to make life a little bit simpler and more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...