Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Digital Project Life Layouts [Week 32] and more....

Week thirty two was filled with Eid fest and show case new clothing at work. Even though my schedule was pretty hectic, I am happy that my trusty planner is here to help. I just wanted my life to fill with many good memories and happy moments.

Oh I am happy to report that I've finished reading Daughter of Deep Silence. Love the book but I want the ending to be more.. more of Francis and Grey.

Any way moving on to this week digital project life. As always I am making these layouts using Project Life app. I used mainly the kits from the app. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY TWO

PAGE 01

Week 32a-web

PAGE 02

Week 32b-web
SIDE BY SIDE

Week 32a-web Week 32b-web
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
My layouts with Project Life App using mostly photos taken from last week. Keeping things simple and focus more on the photos and the story.

myalways-web itsokatoshine-web goodtimes-web listsAugust-web ceritahariini-web


If you have not tried mobile scrapbooking maybe you should try doing so. Don't let your photos lost somewhere in your phone. Scrapbook them and use Project Life App to make life a little bit simpler and more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...