Thursday, August 27, 2015

Digital Project Life Inspiration [Week 34] and more

Love love love my Project Life App. At the moment my mission is to scrap a few photos from 2013 and below with Project Life App. Most of my photos live on flickr, which I can easily access from my phone. I just wish that in the future Project Life App will support importing photos from flickr. For the time being I save my old photos from flickr to my phone for easy access when I am using the Project Life app.

For this week project I used Project Life App, Phonto App, Pic tap go app and Rhonna app. Mobile scrapbooking is definitely fun. It's the first time ever that I have managed to scrapbook faster than making memories.

New Kits in app purchased this month: Favorite Things and Azure 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY FOUR

PAGE 01
Week 34a-web
PAGE02
Week 34b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 34a-webWeek 34b-web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
A mix of old and new photos to make a beautiful layouts with Project Life App. I can' t tell you enough how much this app has changed the way I scrapbook my memories. It's so simple and yet so amazingly beautiful. All I have to do is add photos and journaling and I am done. Bam!! In less than 10 minutes I have a complete layout.
Remember-this-web KampusNre-web herenow-monday24-web funstuff-web familydaybpm-2009-bpm coolkid-web adventure-walking-web

If you have not tried this app yet, I highly recommend it. It will be the best investment of your scrapbooking life.

Some Youtube channel for your reference
1. Project Life App: How to use it
2. Project Life App - Tips & Tricks
3. Project Life App - Becky Higgins
4. Project Life App Review

Happy Scrapping! Be creative Be You!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...