Thursday, August 13, 2015

Daughter of deep silence by Carrie Ryan // the review


This is my first book by Carrie Ryan. The thing that made me want to read this book is the book cover. It speaks mysterious, sadness and darkness.


What this book is about?

"I’m the daughter of murdered parents.
I’m the friend of a dead girl.
I’m the lover of my enemy.
And I will have my revenge.
 
In the wake of the devastating destruction of the luxury yacht Persephone, just three souls remain to tell its story—and two of them are lying. Only Frances Mace knows the terrifying truth, and she’ll stop at nothing to avenge the murders of everyone she held dear. Even if it means taking down the boy she loves and possibly losing herself in the process.
 
Sharp and incisive, Daughter of Deep Silence by bestselling author Carrie Ryan is a deliciously smart revenge thriller that examines perceptions of identity, love, and the lengths to which one girl is willing to go when she thinks she has nothing to lose." excerpt from amazon.com

What do I think about the book?
-I love the book. To me this book is about revenge and it feels a lot like the TV Series "Revenge"
- I totally care about the characters like Frances, Libby, Shepard and Grey.
- listening to the audiobook is also a pleasure
- I am glad that in the end Frances manage to do the right thing
- Surviving the shipwreck and the seven days afloat at sea is not something people get over with and move on. She struggled with this issue through out the book. I can totally felt her pain.

I recommend this book if you revenge story and mystery. It's an enjoyable read.

Currently reading: The Girl with all the gifts by M.R. Carey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...