Sunday, August 2, 2015

August is for

augustisfor

  AUGUST IS FOR

  • decorating and planning for August listersgottalists
  • controlling what food I eat. I really need to take control of my life back
  • Insanity Max 30. I am determine to finish doing this program this month
  • making scrapbook project with Project Life App
  • new iMac perhaps
  • I think two a good number for reading this month. I am glad last month I've managed to finished two books. This month to be read -> Daughter of deep silence and Faithless
  • finishing up any unfinished project either at home or at the office
  • making my playlist for my Apple Music . Love Apple Music this month
  • enjoying my iPlanner 2015/2016 Horizontal week layout this month. I got the horizontal design. I am totally into planner in my GoodNotes. If you love Erin Condren, you are going to love this planner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...