Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#thursday3 [15.07.2015] dan Photo Prompt #28: Hijab

#ramadandaily and #thursday3 combo 

Welcome to another instalment of #thursday3 project one day earlier. Today is my last day of work before taking a long Eid holiday. I am sad and excited at the same time. It's hard saying goodbye to Ramadan. 

HERE ARE MY PHOTO AND FACTS FOR THE WEEK 

15072015

#1. I am trying this new look with a new hijb/shawl. I am still learning. Wearing this style takes effort and a little bit more time.

#2. I am starting to get suck into doodling world. I find that it's not hard to follow when I have something to copy. I have been doodling like crazy in my journal lately.

#3. I am glad that I have finished reading Trauma by Michael Palmer and Daniel Palmer. Right now I am reading A Faint Cold Fear by Karin Slaughter. This is my second book by this author. So far I am liking it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Think about it this way…If you take one picture and write down three facts each week — at the end of the year you’ll have more than 50 photos of yourself and 150 facts about what life has been like. It would make such an epic All About Me book — and most of the work is already done." - rukristin.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow along each week on instagram using the hashtag #thursday3 dan tagged me @hanizeyecandy. I want to see your selfie and read about you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#ramadandaily

Challenge #28: Hijab


As I mention before, I am trying a new look and style with this long shawl. There are so many like it in the market. Finding the right one has been a challenge for me. 
------------------------------------------------------------
[Note: Photo taken with iPhone 6 plus and edited with Pic Tap Go app ]

Tomorrow prompt: Family

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...