Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Terminator Genisys

We just got back from a long 'hari raya' holiday with family and long lost family.
I decided to go on a date with my husband and I choose Terminator Genisys as our date night movie. As always we choose GSC IOI City Mall as the place for the night.



After the last Terminator movie I am reluctant to see another Terminator movie but when I saw the trailer and Sarah Conor is in it, I just got to see how they are going to spin this fifth installment of Terminator series.



Just walking down the isle to the cinema hall brings back a lot of memories for us. Gosh! We grew up watching Arnold Schwarzenegger became a Terminator and then evolve to become Sarah Connor/ John Connor protector.

I highly recommend this movie. It's the one that I have been waiting for. The conclusion of the long awaited ending to Skynet (at least for me) and having Sarah Connor instead of John Connor as the hero is a welcome change.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...