Monday, July 27, 2015

Project 365 [Week 30 ]

Hello my lovely readers. Welcome again, I hope you have a great Eid and fantastic holiday. For me week 30 was a great on just because I am spending about 90% of the at home with my family.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 201- The forth day of Eid, we had a huge gathering at Bukit Batu. A lot of our family showed up. The food was amazing. Oh boy! I ate too much already.



DAY 202- The last day at my home town before heading back to Bangi. I like taking selfie with this little girl. She really enjoyed watching herself on camera. So cute!


DAY 203- It's an off day for me and as usual I do some cleaning and rearranging things. I decided that my room need a new bigger carpet. 


DAY 204- It's another off day for me. Love my domestic life. Didn't feel like eating out, so I cooked breakfast and lunch. Something simple and light. Then we went out to get a new fridge. It's about time we upgrade to a new one.


DAY 205- Back to work already. The traffic was moderate, still got lots of car on the road to work. During lunch break, I doodle. I have this new obsession going on and prinetrest has become my new best friend.


DAY 206- Saturday, me and my daughter went to Spotlight at the Mines. I just can't go to this store often. I felt like taking it all home with me especially all the scrapbook supply.


DAY 207- The last day of the week were spend watching ANT-MAN movie with the kids. We did enjoyed the movie. It's fun to watch with your kids.


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week thirty for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...