Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Project 365 // Week 29

Hello my lovely readers. I am a little bit late posting about my Project 365 for week 29 due to 'balik kampung' mode and Eid celebration.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 194- I didn't take any photos today except this gold watch for my #ramadandaily photo challenge.
Day 194

DAY 195- On Tuesday I was not in the mood for doing anything else except catching up on A Faint Cold Fear book.
Day 195

DAY 196- The last day of work for me. The traffic was a bit light and I was definitely not in the mood for work. All I can think about was my unfinished packing.

Day 196

DAY 197- Today is the last day of fasting and the last day of Ramadan. Hazim and I made this banner and we printed it at our hometown.
Day 197

DAY 198- First day of Eid celebrated at Bukit Batu. Apparently blue is the choice of color for 2015.

Day 198

DAY 199- The second day of Eid, we went to Muar to visit our extended family. Somehow the trip felt different without my mother.

Day 199

DAY 200- The third day of Eid, we went to Muar again and this time visiting our extended family from my father's side.

Day 200

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty nine for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...