Monday, July 13, 2015

Project 365 // Week 28

I am nervous. I have no idea what my Eid would be like. A lot has changed and I am not sure if I like the change. I don't know how to feel and how to act. It feels awkward.

Week 28 was an interesting one for me. First I was carless for most of the week. I like that I don't have to drive to work but not able to go anywhere I want, when I want , it's not something I like.
Hopefully by this week I will have my car back.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 187- I have finally got my Erin Condren Life Planner 2015/2016 in my hand. I am excited to be playing and planning with this planner. I intend to use this more for blog planning and weight loss journey. My work and my project will go into my Key Life Planner 2015 from digitallyspeaking.net

Day 187

DAY 188- Trying my new hijab. I am not sure if I like it or not. I takes a lot of practice to get it right.

Day 188

DAY 189- With my son, at night and I was trying to feed him dinner. Not very corporative when it comes to selfie.

Day 189

DAY 190- Going to work with my son. I like that I don't have to worry about traffic today.

Day 190

DAY 191- This was what my planner looks like today. I love to doodle and this way I got to doodle away without worry about running out of space.

Day 191

DAY 192- Saturday - I wanted to go out with my husband but this little guy knows that I am going out and he would not let me go without him.

Day 192

DAY 193- Hunting for the perfect hijab. Since my 'baju kurung' was plan, I need a pattern hijab to balance out the outfit.

Day 193

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty eight for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...