Thursday, July 16, 2015

Preparing for Eid 2015

Alhamdulillah we are on the last day of Ramadan. Hopefully yours were full with many blessing and happiness. I don't know why but this Ramadan moves a little bit faster than usual. I can't believe that today is the last day of fasting. Tomorrow Muslim all over the world will celebrate Eid.

I may not be feeling any excitement with this coming Eid but for the sake of celebration of our victory of Ramadan, I am going to make an effort to be happy and enjoy.

Eid 2014


Things to look forward to this coming week
                - A Faint Cold Fear
                - iJustine
                - Bum Rap
                - Someone Out there

In case I don't not have a chance to update during Eid, I would love to wish my Muslim readers, Happy Eid and Malay reader " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...