Saturday, July 4, 2015

Photo Prompt #17: Up

Challenge #17: Up

Day 17

The story of today was I went to KLCC again with my daughter. Just the two of us. We were having a girl's day out-- no boys allowed. I took this photo with my phone with the angle was from down pointing up. This is definitely not my favorite angle but it captures the upper part of KLCC which has never get captured from me before. 
------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Card

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...