Tuesday, July 28, 2015

#listersgottalists July 2015 // Part 4

Hello my lovely readers. HAPPY EID AND HAPPY HOLIDAY. WELCOME to part 3 of #listersgottalist July challenge. This were a few pages that I made in advance and schedule post for my blog. Since Eid is already here and I will be staying at my parents house, internet and computer time will be very very limited. So while waiting for my Eid story and photos, hope you are happy and inspired by part 3 #listersgottalists pages.

I made the lists using GoodNotes app for iPad <--- font="">
If you want to learn how I made a page like this, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 21 - DAY 27

LIST 21 - WHERE I LOVE TO SHOP

LIST 21 - JULY 2015web
LIST 22 - WHEN I RETIRE

LIST 22 - JULY 2015web
LIST 23 - IF I HAD A TIME MACHINE I WOULD

LIST 23 - JULY 2015web
LIST 24 - LIFE LESSON I HAVE LEARNED

LIST 24 - JULY 2015-web
LIST 25 - MOVIES THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY

LIST 25 - JULY 2015web
LIST 26 - MY DREAM CRAFT SPACE

LIST 26 - JULY 2015web
LIST 27 - CURRENT WASHI I AM LOVING

LIST 27 - JULY 2015web
LIST 28 - FAVOURITE EYE CANDY

LIST 28 - JULY 2015web

I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...